Six ways to stop spring stress
February 3, 201626 Views
Everyone needs a chance to relax and escape the pressure of spring semester. When all the tests and parties and finals get overwhelming, use this list as a much-needed chill pill.
- Get healthy. Eat less and exercise more. A healthy body equals a healthy mind.
- Socialize. Talk to people, either to express feelings or simply say hello.
- Organize. Find every paper that needs signing and every assignment getting a grade.
- Prioritize. Now decide what tasks require immediate attention and panic about the rest later.
- Binge watch. Pick a new show – or even an old favorite – and get lost in it.
- Sleep. If all else fails, go to bed. Things always look better in the morning.