5 tips for the Skeleton War
October 16, 2015174 Views
The month of October brings multiple things: cooler weather, pumpkin, lattes, Halloween and skeletons. The month of October on the Internet brings one thing: the Skeleton War. It resurfaces every October on popular social medias such as Tumblr and Twitter. The Skeleton War includes thousands of pictures of skeleton Halloween decorations and skeleton-related memes. These five facts can help guide anyone through the Skeleton War:
- “If your grave doesn’t say ‘rest in peace’ on it you are automatically drafted into the Skeleton War,” -User @dril on Twitter. Also known as the start of the skeleton war.
- The war never ends. Ever. Skeletons have all of their afterlife to fight for the good of humanity against the bad of humanity.
- Due to the intense fighting, the army needs a surplus of human flesh to keep the soldiers nourished.
- Propaganda for the war often begins to show up during the month of October.The soldiers often quarrel in grocery stores and Halloween superstores. Don’t get caught in the crossfire.
- Skeletons risk their afterlife to partake in the Skeleton War. No other being could ever withstand the hardships that come with being a soldier.