6 signs that seniors are done with senior year 51 days before graduation
April 16, 2015
1. If a senior plans a nap in between right after school and right before dinner before getting out of bed to keep them motivated through the struggles the day will bring.
2. Not wanting to do any work, including those small easy worksheets because seniors just want to get home to take their nap.
3. Walking into class with a test that day and sitting down to take the test without worrying about the F that will come because the 4 hour nap last night was more important than studying.
4. Dressing in the same five t-shirts every week because seniors have given up on dressing to impress. It’s much easier to come straight home and get started on what matters, naps.
6. Napping to come up with more points.